Terms & Conditions
Site Terms + Conditions
ilbucovita.com Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ilbucovita.com (the “website” or the “site”). Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of this website. Your use of the website, the services contained on the website, and/or the downloading of materials from the website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website.
As used in these Terms and Conditions and on the Site, “ilbucovita.com, il Buco Vita, Site, Website, We or Us” refers to Il Buco Vita LLC. which does business as il Buco Vita with offices located at 47 Bond Street, New York, NY 10012.
Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of ilbucovita.com and bypass this agreement, your use of the website still binds you to the terms. This page may be updated periodically, so we encourage you to revisit this page to review the terms of your use. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding any of our policies.
Policy Terms and Conditions Changes
ilbucovita.com may periodically update its privacy and security policy or any other policy or terms and conditions contained herein and expressly reserves the right to do so. Any changes made will be posted here. By visiting our website you agree to accept any changes made to this policy. The ilbucovita.com privacy and security policy only address the use and disclosure of information we collect from you on our website. We also reserve the right to cancel any order, at any time.
Sales + Exclusions
Categories and brands excluded from promotions: Alimentari, Active Cashmere, Antiques, Arcolaio, Fe Knits, From the Road, Heiberg Cummings, John Derian, Lana Kova Studio, Poetica, Sabre Paris, all artwork, all jewelry, all special orders, delivery, and additional handling fees. Excludes all past purchases and prior sales. Cannot combine multiple offers or promo codes. Restrictions may apply. Il Buco Vita reserves the right to cancel or modify promotions and exclusions at any time.
Trade Member Sales + Exclusions
10% off online and in store on orders exceeding $500 before tax and shipping fees. Trade Discount cannot be combined with other offers or promo codes. Categories and brands not included: Alimentari, John Derian, Lana Kova Studios, and food, apparel, personal accessories, and home fragrance. Excludes all past purchases and prior sales. Cannot combine multiple offers or promo codes. Restrictions may apply. Il Buco Vita LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify promotions and exclusions at any time.
In-Stock Orders, Stock-Coming Orders, Dropship Orders:
- Payment in full is required at the time of sale.
Custom Orders & Special Orders:
- Full payment in full is required at the time of sale.
- Custom or Special Orders can only be canceled within 48 hours of the original sale. After 48 hours, these are final sale and cannot be canceled, refunded or modified.
Please help us in retrieving purchased items in a timely fashion so we can respect everyone’s needs and timelines. The Customer agrees to accept shipping or pickup of all merchandise within 7 days of availability.Please arrange for delivery or pick-up of your items within 7 days. Orders held over 14 days of availability will be processed as follows:
- In-Stock Orders:
- Local Delivery (NYC metro) - will be canceled and refunded to merchandise card.
- Long Distance Delivery (outside of NYC metro) - will be canceled and refunded to merchandise card minus the delivery fee and a 10% restocking fee.
- Dropship Orders:
- Will be canceled and refunded to merchandise card minus the delivery fee and a 10% restocking fee.
- Custom/Special Orders:
- Will be canceled and refunded minus a 50% cancellation fee.
Items purchased from the retail locations must be picked up within 7 days. After 7 days, the order will be canceled and refunded to a merchandise card.
We gladly accept returns and exchanges for products in original, unused, unaltered condition, and in original packaging.
All merchandise must be returned in their original packaging and intact, unused, unmarked and undamaged. Merchandise remains the responsibility of the Customer until they reach il Buco Vita and all shipping costs are the responsibility of the Customer. Merchandise damaged in transit is the Customer’s responsibility. Therefore, please ensure all merchandise is securely packed when returning goods.
The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival:
- Returns of pieces in original, unused, and unaltered condition will be refunded to the original method of payment or credited towards an exchange.
- Returns of pieces that do not meet this standard are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Fees for delivery to or return shipping are the Customer’s responsibility.
- Returns initiated within 30 days of receipt will be refunded for merchandise credit.
- Returns initiated after 31 days and over will not be accepted.
We do not accept returns or allow exchanges, nor do we offer refunds for the following products and services:
- Final sale, custom orders, special orders, any modified products, open packages, monogrammed products, products damaged through normal wear and tear, gift cards, delivery fees, shipping fees.
- We reserve the right to decline returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that from time to time, the merchandise on the Website may be unavailable resulting in partial fulfillment of your order. If this occurs, we will at our complete discretion use reasonable endeavors to either source the products or contact you within a reasonable time to either arrange a full or partial refund or change your order to replace or exchange the merchandise with a comparable item in a similar price range (where available) as agreed with you or otherwise reach an alternative arrangement. This may include, for instance, putting your order on back-order or selecting the same merchandise in a different color.
- Payments for backordered products will be processed and charged at the time of you making the order.
- If your order includes a product that is placed on backorder, your entire order including in-stock products will be held until all the products in the order are available before delivering the order to you. If you prefer to receive the in-stock products in your order first, please make a separate order for your in-stock and backorder products.
- We estimate products on backorder will require a 4-6 week wait period due to the handmade nature of the products. However, this is not a guarantee and is an estimate only and may change depending on various circumstances beyond our control. If your backorder is delayed beyond this time estimate, we will let you know and inform you of your options.
- If, for whatever reason, your backordered products can no longer be fulfilled, we will let you know and contact you to arrange alternative options. These options will include:
(a) a full credit note to the value of the monies paid for the backordered products that cannot be fulfilled, which can be redeemed against any products on the website or in-store.
(b) a full refund of the monies paid for the unfulfilled backordered Goods.
- Estimated delivery dates for custom, special orders or orders out of stock, are calculated according to the latest information from our vendors. il Buco Vita is not responsible for supply chain delays in deliveries due to strikes, accidents, late shipments from the manufacturer or other causes beyond il Buco Vita’s control. Delayed custom and special orders remain final sale and are not subject to cancellation or refund.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
This website is expressly owned and operated by il Buco Vita and its affiliated companies, hereinafter “il Buco Family.” The street address for ilbucovita.com is 47 Bond Street, New York, NY 10012. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on ilbucovita.com—including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like—are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by il Buco Vita. This site in its entirety is protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and noncommercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from il Buco Vita. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any materials from ilbucovita.com. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the website to be used for personal, noncommercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
Use Of This Website
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of the website. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the website; any collection and commercial use of any photographs or other materials published on the website; any non-personal use of our product names, listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the website; any downloading, copying or other use of the website or the materials contained on the website for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools; all of the above being expressly prohibited.
You may use the website only as permitted by law. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions are reserved and retained by il Buco Vita and/or our suppliers and licensors. The above license to you shall automatically terminate if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for your use of the website and for any use of the website made using your account. il Buco Vita aims to create a positive and useful user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to il Buco Vita. Accordingly, when you use the website you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the website or mobile applications;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means the purpose of which is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers, related systems or other technology;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any pages contained in the website;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented to protect the website;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the website;
- advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
The website may include open source components, which are licensed for use and distribution under applicable open source licenses. Use of any open source components is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable open source license.
Hyperlinks to Other Sites
To the extent our website contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content which il Buco Vita does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
Limitation of Liability
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, il Buco Vita does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with servicing of equipment used in connection with use of our site. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. il Buco Vita shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on ilbucovita.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. But please be aware that we present our content “as is” and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event an il Buco Vita product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error, or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, il Buco Vita shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. il Buco Vita shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, il Buco Vita shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
At il Buco Vita, we apply meticulous editing in producing and selecting the distinctive merchandise for which the il Buco Vita is recognized. Please understand that many of our items are selected in limited quantities, and because of their limited availability their stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is sold out, it may be sold out permanently and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on ilbucovita.com is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the availability of a particular item.
Il Buco Vita products displayed on the website are priced in US dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices, and delivery rates are subject to change. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on the website may not be available in the il Buco Vita stores. Internet-only sale prices and promotional events do not reflect the pricing of the il Buco Vita affiliate stores. We reserve the right to restrict any orders with errors in the prices, descriptions, or images. Il Buco Vita relies on the manufacturer's representations regarding source or type of material in products. The information is believed to be accurate but it is not guaranteed.
At il Buco Vita we celebrate hand craftsmanship and the use of materials. There are inevitable color and pattern variations in all materials including ceramics, glass, wood, fabric, and marble. In some cases, in addition to the natural variation, the item may be treated to enhance the patina and make each piece unique. abc is not responsible for variations in color or pattern on natural materials. We do our best to make sure that the colors displayed on ilbucovita.com are as accurate as possible. However, due to lighting variations in the home, differences in color settings and monitor calibration, colors may vary from screen to screen.